3 LOWONGAN KERJA FARMASI PT. DARYA-VARIA LABORATORIA
PT Darya-Varia Laboratoria Tbk began operations in 1976 and quickly became one
of the leading soft gelatin capsule producers in Southeast Asia. Nearly four
decades of operating in Indonesia has given Darya-Varia a formidable knowledge
of local market needs. Customer and consumer insights are constantly gathered
and applied leading to strong brands such as Natur-E, Enervon-C, Decolgen,
Neozep, Super Tetra and Obimin â€“ key players in their respective market
segments. Weâ€™ve received some recognitions & awards, such as 2009 Top Brand
Award for Enervon-C and Decolgen, and also 2009 Word of Mouth Marketing Award
The majority shareholders of the Company holding 92.66% shares of Darya-Varia,
Blue Sphere Singapore Pte. Ltd., is an affiliate of the Unilab Group of
Companies. The Unilab Group, a regional health care conglomerate with a leading
presence in Asia, was founded in 1945 with the establishment of United
Laboratories Inc. (then known as United Drug Co.). Its core business is to
develop, manufacture and market a wide range of prescription and proprietary
products covering all major therapeutic categories. Many of these products are
now leading brands in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines,
Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
And through this opportunity, we would like to invite young and talented
professionals to join us for the following positions:
· BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPERVISOR
Location : Medifarma Head Office (Pulogadung)
Level : Supervisor
Job Description :1. Searching new opportunity for Consumer Health business
2. Preparing & conduct presentation on the new
3. Building data base on every relevant
information for the new business
Specification :1. Male/Female
2. Hold bachelor or master degree majoring Pharmacy / Biology / Biotechnology
/ Chemical Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Medical / Nutritionist.
3. Min. two (2) years experience in same field
4. Analytical thinking, creative, and systematic
5. Able to adapt with new situation / information / technology
6. Fluent in English, both written and oral
7. Able to operate Microsoft Office
8. Able to work independently and in a team as well
9. Have good performance, communication, and interpersonal skill
Location : Prafa plant â€“ PDD Laboratory
Level : Staff / Supervisor
Job Description :1. Developing formulation & manufacturing process of new and
2. Develop and recommend and provide support and assistance to production
management in problems solving related with the formulation, raw materials,
process & production facility.
Specification :1. Male/Female
3. Min. two (2) years experience in R&D Pharmaceutical
4. Fluent in English, both written and oral
5. Able to operate Microsoft Office
· CPPM ADMINISTRATION
Location : DVL Head Office (Talavera)
Level : Staff
Job Description : 1. Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial
statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or
2. Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take
3. Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and
presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
4. Attend meetings to record minutes.
5. Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine
their significance and plan their distribution.
6. Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining
records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
7. File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
8. Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and
9. Make travel arrangements for executives.
Specification :1. Female
2. Hold minimum D-3 graduate from secretarial College/ D-3 or S1
3. Proficient deep level of secretarial skill and personal assistant
4. Good performance, interpersonal and communication skill
5. Computer literate, good in English is a must
6. Highly initiative
7. Strong motivation, discipline & dedication
8. Well organizer, trustworthy and securing confidential matter
Please send your application letter, CV, recent photograph, copy of your
diploma/certificates and transcript to the following address:
PT. DARYA-VARIA LABORATORIA, TBK.
TalaveraOffice Park, 8th-10th floor
Jl. Letjen T.B. Simatupang No. 22-26